CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

panamah ink

many of you have probably already heard, but one my my best friends meena and my guy friend andrew are getting tattooed next week! i'm so psyched! if i wasn't totally obsessed with them as a romantic pairing, than i would totally go and get the saving abel tattoo i want! yes, yes, bad judgment, blah, blah, blah. but i still want it! kelly said a while ago she wanted to get ivy tattooed around her ankle. maybe we should go! maybe ink will be the new panamah trend. hmm... again, only may obsession with meerew (meena and andrew) is keeping me from either going with them to get my saving abel tattoo or video taping it to put it on youtube. lmao! meena might have skipped over the fact that since andrew is getting a sleeve, he has to take off his shirt to get it done. and she should know that he probably looks pretty good without his shirt on. lol. oh meerew... and we should totally talk about this girl bonding ink, kelly! lol. just kidding! or am i? lol!

1 stickies:

PandaMonium said...

I wouldn't mind getting myself a tattoo, but the whole being a minor thing sort of puts a damper on my plan. One day though, it will happen.