CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

cyber tag!

(see number 12 for details on the pic) so apparently there's a really long game of cyber tag going on. like someone will say they "tagged you" and you have to write as many random facts as years old. like i'm 16 so i have to write 16 random facts about myself. well, here it goes!

  1. i really hate the sound of chalk
  2. i have a tendency to start trouble by spreading misinterpreted messages.
  3. i really hate veggies
  4. my mom was a french exchange student to the school i'm going to
  5. my dad used to be in a band with my best friend's dad
  6. i can't draw to save my life
  7. i'm an awful speller
  8. i drive a silver punch bug which was my dream car when i was little
  9. i love babies
  10. i really hate soul and jazz music
  11. i used to do ballet when i was little and dreamed of being a ballerina
  12. i was a puppy for halloween when i was 6 and i would wear it around the house and pretend to be a dog
  13. i have scrambled eggs for breakfast every morning before a big test
  14. i have a scar on my shoulder from when i fell on a hangar
  15. i got drunk at a party and made out with my cousin (we were so drunk we actually forgot we were related XP)
  16. i won a junior talent competition with my sister belle when i was 11
number 15 is really embarrassing, i know! well i don't really know who to tag... um...
  • chelsie
  • belle
  • nicole
  • lydia
i would tag andrew but his blog isn't personal like that. see you next time! ciao!

0 stickies: