CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

ladies and gentlefriends!

hey babies!

so if you go to my school you prolly already know me. but if not...
i'm cassandra. i have 1 sister named belle and the coolest friends (gotta love 'em!)
this is basically a blog for my thoughts. and if you don't wanna hear what a got to say stop reading
with that outta the way. i just wanna say...
HOLLA!!
to all my lady friends out there! even when i'm mean to you because you always seem to find great guys and i'm a one night girlie, i still love you! Y
now what was i saying...
me and my girlies are having an i never party on friday. and i don't mean the lame ass card game. i mean
the real deal
boom! i'll tell you how it goes. or maybe keep it confidential.
like so many things it depends on my MOOD
yeah my mood! you heard me!
and then of course there's the HUGE party.
in which i will find a man, man! or not...

PEACE!
the princess ducky herself (that's ME)

0 stickies: